EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
The 2013 National Council Mental Health and Addictions Conference will be held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 8-10, 2013.
- Fall Preview - We appreciate our early supporters! To receive the best registration rates, register now.
- Get Your Room! - Make your discounted hotel reservations today.
- Have questions? - Check out our FAQs page.
- First time attendee? We have everything you need to know.
2012 National Council Conference Information
Reruns —Watch a Plenary
Hear from America’s leading minds on leadership, healthcare, and policy. Watch these videos and share with your staff and board.
Find A Picture
Relive the conference experience through a tour of our 7 photo galleries — Awards 2012 and Conf 2012 Photo Booth, Expo Hall, Plenaries, Book Signings, Speakers, Faces & Events. Download digital versions for your use or order prints directly from SmugMug.
Session Handouts and PPTs
PPTs and handouts for most conference 2012 sessions are available — search by session name, speaker, or track. Here are quick links to slides from two of our plenary speakers:
Speaker reviews from the 2012 conference are now available. Check out the National Council’s online "Zagat’s" guide to conference speakers! See how attendees rated speakers, read their comments, and see if you agree. You can search for ratings by speaker name or by conference tracks.
Get the buzz on the 2012 National Council Conference and review the highlights.
- Speaker interviews and more in National Council Magazine: The Future is Now
- Conference and awards highlights in Mental Health Weekly
- Behavioral Healthcare magazine reports on the conference action
Social Media Action
Capture the dynamic conversations through multiple social media feeds including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. See who was talking about the conference, what they had to say, and enjoy the high points all over again. Check out a summary of the social media action on Storify.
Final Program and App
Get a complete curriculum overview in 14 winning tracks through the Final Program (download the PDF) or check out the action on our popular conference app for smartphones and the iPad.
Find attendee comments, get the inside scoop on speakers, and relive the action on the floor.