Resources & Services: Consulting & Referrals
The National Council recommends and delivers consulting arrangements with experts who apply their industry knowledge and experience to establish and overhaul organizational systems to address your unique fiscal, managerial, and clinical needs. For nearly 20 years, we have helped hundreds of community behavioral healthcare providers, authorities, and state governments improve service quality and streamline organizational practices to stay competitive.
Listed below are some broad areas in which we can offer consulting referrals. However, as seasoned practitioners, most consultants can also support your organization in multiple areas.
Email Consulting@thenationalcouncil.org or call 202.684.7457, ext. 226 if would like us to assess your needs and goals and find the right consultant for you.
The following are just a few areas in which we offer referrals and consulting services:
- Board development
- Business development and strategic planning
- Electronic health records and information technology
- Dashboards and data analysis for management decision-making
- Executive recruitment and succession planning
- Fee for service conversion
- Financial planning and streamlining
- Gap analysis
- Person-centered treatment planning
- Primary care and behavioral health coordination
- Quality improvement
- Workforce development