About Us: Mission and Vision
- the best healthcare includes behavioral healthcare.
- in a holistic approach, personalized to meet the needs of the individual.
- people must be treated with respect, dignity, and cultural sensitivity.
- consumers and their families must be central to accessible, high-quality care.
- prevention and early intervention are our most efficient services.
- sharing education and information is critical to our effectiveness as providers.
The National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare and its members are committed to creating and sustaining healthy and secure communities, achieved through a system that holds the needs of consumers paramount, regardless of their ability to pay. Vital to this commitment is a network of organizations and advocates promoting services of unparalleled value.
The mission of the National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare is to champion opportunities that advance our members' ability to deliver proactive and holistic healthcare services.