The National Council will host NatCon17 in Seattle, WA, April 3-5, 2017.
You can never have too many friends, right? Team up to save on conference registration. Three or more people that register from the same organization can save $50 off of each registration. Just enter the coupon code save50 after registering, and it will be applied to your registration. Maximum of 2 coupon codes can be used per registrant.
Staff and board members from National Council member organizations get the steepest discounts. Members save $200 off the regular non-member rates. Not yet a member? Email Khimee Leong or call 202.684.3723.
Included In Your Registration
You recover your investment in the conference many times over as soon as you go back and begin to implement all the great ideas. Your registration package includes:
- Admission to a breadth of original, informative, and engaging conference sessions and workshops.
- Access to an exceptional lineup of motivating speakers and thought leaders.
- Continuing education credits from various professional associations.
- Admission to a spacious Solutions Pavilion expo hall and a remarkable range of vendors.
- Free continental breakfast on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; boxed lunch on Monday and Tuesday; and coffee breaks.
- Incomparable networking opportunities.
Celebration of Excellence Awards Dinner
The Celebration of Excellence Awards Dinner is a special evening to toast winners of the National Council Awards of Excellence. Join us. You’ll have the time of your life!
You may purchase individual tickets or an entire table during the registration process.
(Or download a registration form you can send in via fax or mail.)
A service fee of $100 will be deducted from all refund or cancellation requests received prior to February 17, 2017. Fees are not refunded after February 17, 2017. Registrants who do not cancel prior to February 17, 2017 and do not attend will be responsible for the full registration fee. Download the cancellation form.
A service fee of $35 will be charged for each substitution. Faxed substitutions must be received by February 17, 2017. Participants or organizations will be responsible for the fee. Download the substitution form.