2017 Call for Presentations
The NatCon17 Call for Presentations application is now available.
The National Council Conference is health care’s largest mental health and addiction conference. And our 5,000 attendees expect the very best.
Do you have the expertise and presentation skills to take the NatCon17 stage? If so, submit a proposal by October 7, 2016.
We are looking for excellent presenters to address:
- Health care in the next five years: ACOs, MCOs and PPOs (preferred provider organizations)
- Enforcing Medicaid parity: Value-based care and MACRA
- Measurement-based care
- Treatment via technology vs. touch treatment
- The millennial workplace
- Building the addiction continuum
- Terminating the school-to-prison pipeline
- Surviving trickle down: Fee-for-service, bundled payments, capitation or CCBHCs?
- Toxic stress, trauma and violence
Anyone who has spoken at NatCon knows that it’s very competitive. There are three ways to improve your chances of being selected to present:
- Know the caliber our attendees anticipate by looking back at what we’ve covered before,
- Have at least one National Council Conference under your belt and
- Work at a National Council member organization. We also welcome input on engaging speakers and challenging topics to create a unique attendee experience.