Organizations participating in the Care Transitions Network can expect to benefit from:
- Access to a free, web-based platform with utilization and financial data to track progress on key clinical and financial indicators
- Up to $1,000 incentive payments for each eligible professional
- Targeted coaching for practice transformation
- Implementation support to apply best clinical practices for people with serious mental illness
- Technical support to transition to value-based payment contracts
- Free contact hours that contribute to CEUs and CMEs
- Referrals between participating outpatient and inpatient providers
- Access to on demand resources, including clinical and practice modules and training from Network affiliates such as the Center for Practice Innovations, American Medical Association, American Psychiatric Association, and American Association of Nurse Practitioners
After joining, your organization will be able to say:
- The Network gave my organization data that we needed to improve care and reduce re-hospitalizations for people with serious mental illness.
- The Network provided us with practical resources that helped improve our services for people with serious mental illness.
- The Network helped us cut through noise of health care system changes and prepared us for value-based payments.