Three days of leadership-building, organization-boosting learning from the best minds in health care –that’s what awaits you at NatCon23 from May 1-3 in Los Angeles, California.
Get ready for the largest conference in mental health and substance use treatment as we celebrate our shared commitment to transform communities! What can you expect? For starters:
- Network with thousands of health care professionals from across the country.
- Hear from hundreds of sought-after speakers in health care and beyond.
- Participate in “deep dive” discussions about the future of our field.
- Explore new technologies and trends with industry-advancing organizations.
- Boost your learning portfolio by earning Continuing Education Credits.
NatCon23 is more than just an annual gathering of the most influential voices in our field – it’s an exclusive invitation to invest in yourself, your organization and your community.
Don’t miss your chance to learn alongside peers, enjoy hundreds of hours of premium content and explore new ways to transform your community. Save the date!