Get Recognized, Make Connections, Gain ExposureView Fullscreen
Whether you offer healthcare products and services, or want to showcase your expertise, model program and best practices, Conference ’16 is the place to be! The National Council Conference is the biggest and most attended specialty health care conference focusing on treating mental illness and substance use disorders. Join 4,000+ other leaders in behavioral health March 7-9 at Caesars Palace Las Vegas to display your knowledge, products and business solutions expertise.
The 2016 Exhibitor, Supporter and Promotional Opportunities brochure contains a large variety of opportunities that are sure to increase your visibility, connections and leads.
Just a few highlighted items available include:
- Awards of Excellence Concert and Dinner
- Coffee Breaks
- Consumer Scholarships
- Final Program Ads
- Mobile App Ads
- National Council Film Festival
- Onsite Advertising
- Opening Reception
As a NATCON supporter, you automatically:
- Increase your visibility among 4,000+ executives and influencers in mental health and addictions care
- Position yourself as a business solution expert as you connect with CEOs, CFOs, board members, government officials, administrators, and other buyers in healthcare
- Build brand awareness and generate active leads
Conference supporters are recognized on the Conference web site and on “Thank You” signage at the Conference. In addition, supporters are listed in the final program, on the Conference mobile app, and on stage during general sessions.
Need a little specialization? Ask how we can design custom options that meet your needs. Please download advertising specs and contact Danny Linden at DannyL@TheNationalCouncil.org or 202-684-3729 with any questions you may have.
Take advantage of opportunities like these: