2022 Awards of Excellence Celebration
At NatCon22, we’re not just bringing the biggest names in health care to our stage – we’re recognizing pioneers that are revolutionizing the field through their ideas, actions and leadership.
From April 11-13, we will honor select visionaries during our annual Awards of Excellence program, to be held during our General Sessions. Our award categories include:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: This award is in recognition of an individual whose tireless efforts, far-reaching impact and commitment to improving the lives of vulnerable Americans living with mental health and substance use challenges is unmatched.
- Peer Specialist of the Year Award: This award is in recognition of an individual with lived experience who works in a health care organization and uses his or her strengths to help peers on their road to recovery from mental illness.
- Behavioral Health Leadership Award: This award is in recognition of a mental health or substance use treatment provider or organization that is saving lives, helping communities thrive and paving the way for progress through innovation.
2022 Award Winners
We are proud to recognize the following individuals and organizations who are advancing mental health and substance use treatment in and beyond their communities:
- Lifetime Achievement Award – David Woodlock
- Lifetime Achievement Award – John F. Kelly, PhD
- Peer Specialist of the Year Award – Kathy Raney, CRSS
- Peer Specialist of the Year Award – Tina Simpson, CPS
- Behavioral Health Leadership Award – Vibrant Emotional Health