Welcome to the Ohio Integrated Care Learning Community. This page will provide you with an up-to-date calendar with key dates, various tools, request forms, webinar recordings, and other content developed during the course of the learning community. If you have any questions, please send us an email at OHIO-TTAC@thenationalcouncil.org.
Facilitators: Jeff Capobianco & Suzanne Daub
- Increase knowledge and application of integrated primary and behavioral health care strategies.
- Stimulate dialogue and best practice sharing among organizations serving Ohio who are pursuing integrated care models.
- Identify learning and resource needs for organizations implementing integrated care.
- Foster networking and relationships that strengthen organizational capability for integrated care.
- Identify potential organizations that can meet Ohio Health Home requirements in the future.
Prerequisite: Interested in or providing integrated health care.
Materials from May 15th Learning Forum:
Sample Patient Care & Office Forms, American College of Physicians
Taking Stock of Our Changes & Looking Ahead, June 19, 2014
Developing Your Cost of Services (Your Rate), March 20, 2014
Integrated Care Learning Community Webinar: Building Your Workplan: Data is the Cornerstone, January 15, 2014
Integrated Care Learning Community Orientation Webinar, October 29, 2013
May 15, 2014 – Face to Face meeting, Quest Conference Center, Columbus, OH. To register for this meeting, please complete this form.
June 18, 2014 – Individual Coaching Calls
June 19, 2014 – Webinar. Topic TBD
June 23, 2014 – Individual Coaching Calls