The California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies (CCCBHA) and National Council for Mental Wellbeing is launching the Payment Reform Readiness Learning Community. California behavioral health providers or counties enroll to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the clinical, operational and financial benchmarks and the processes that align with sustainable financing models.
- Identify gaps and develop processes that support pay-for-performance financing strategies while continuing to care for underserved populations.
- Develop an understanding of the various models of financial risk and requirements and their impact on payers and provider.
- Provides a unique opportunity for California counties and providers to work together and develop a detailed understanding of the various models related to payment reform.
David Lloyd – Founder MTM Services and author of Leadership Skills to Support High Functioning Teams. Hear from one of behavioral health’s foremost management pundits renowned for his “We can do this” style of consulting. David has over 45 years of experience in private for-profit and community behavioral health settings.
Steve Ramsland, EdD – Executive Director, Catalyst Health Resources. Steve will provide insights based on his 25 years of experience in the development and delivery of health and human service programs. He has held senior leadership positions in the development of several innovative service systems.
Kristin Woodlock, RN, MPA – CEO, Woodlock & Associates, LLC; Former Acting Commissioner NYSOMH. Kristin’s experience ranges from delivery of direct care in Hospitals to executive operations and policy work at the County Government, State Government and Non-Profit Agency levels. Benefit from her enduring commitment to caring for people with life challenges and running real programs that improve the choices and lives of people.
Participation gets your team:
- Curriculum developed by California experts
- Faculty with deep experience developing models for agencies and government
- Based on an individualized assessment and with support from the faculty develop a strategy to address a payment reform obstacle
- July 10th Kick-Off Conference in Sacramento for up to 4 team members
- Eight general interactive webinars, with no limit on the number of staff who can participate
- Two deep dive interactive webinars chosen for specific learning cohorts (e.g. C-Suite, Clinical Directors, CFOs, Payers, Policy experts, etc.)
- Individual cohort coaching calls developed from individualized assessment
- Roadmap Report providing direction for your organization’s future
The year-long Learning Community will begin July 10th at the Kick-off Conference in Sacramento. It is expected that teams will dedicate up to six hours a month to the various activities.
The cost is $6,500 for CCCBHA members and $8,500 for nonmembers
For more information on the Payment Reform Readiness Learning Community contact Paul Curtis at email@example.com.
Kick-off Meeting Location:
Embassy Suites by Hilton – Sacramento Riverfront Promenade
100 Capitol Mall Sacramento, California 95814
Phone: (916) 326-5000
The California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies (CCCBHA) promotes comprehensive, responsive and integrated service systems by enhancing the ability of nonprofit member agencies to provide behavioral health services that empower the people we serve to lead full and productive lives.