The Co-Occurring Disorders Learning Community is a practice improvement initiative to address an area critical to mental health and addiction organizations, their communities, and the individuals they served – co-occurring mental health and addictions.
Co-Occurring Disorders Learning Community’s Core Elements
- Access to curriculum and leading experts involved in providing effective integrated treatment of co-occurring disorders and organizational change management
- Baseline and follow-up assessment of co-occurring disorder treatment capacity using the Dual Diagnosis Capability in Addiction Treatment and the Dual Diagnosis for Mental Health Treatment
- Implementation of a rapid cycle change quality improvement process that provides goals and action steps to improve capacity to provide services to people with co-occurring disorders
Learning Community participants are engaged in virtual (web and phone-based) technical assistance from national experts, and outcome data management through a web portal.
Co-Occurring Disorders Learning Community Participants
- ADAPT, Inc.
- Area Mental Health Center
- Jerome Golden Center for Behavioral Health
- Pathways Community Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
- Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
- Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center, Inc.
- Tropical Texas Behavioral Health
- Upper Bay Counseling and Support Services
- United Community Services, Inc.