National Council Members are healthcare organizations and healthcare management entities providing treatment and support in the community to more than 10 million adults, children and families living with mental illnesses and addictions. Click on a state below to see a list of members there.
National Council member organizations deliver billions of dollars every year in services — financed by federal, state, and local grants and contracts; Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial insurance; self-payers; and individual and corporate charitable contributions. Members are critical economic engines within their communities. Together, National Council member organizations employ approximately 500,000 staff, including administrators, clinical professionals, para-professionals, peer counselors, and support staff.
National Council member organizations provide a range of mental health and addiction treatment services
- Psychiatric crisis services, inpatient hospitalization, outpatient medication and psychotherapy, case management and assertive community treatment, and treatment for trauma and post-traumatic stress disorders.
- Programs for the prevention of addictions, violence, and suicide; community education; early intervention; and jail diversion and prison re-entry initiatives.
- Addiction disorder treatment programs, including detoxification, residential, and intensive outpatient care.
- Rehabilitation and educational interventions, including supported work and housing, illness self-management, and family psychoeducation.
- Specialized community mental health services for children, including therapeutic foster care, multi-systemic therapy, functional family therapy, and mentoring and respite services.
Not Yet a Member?
* States in green on the map represent the presence of at least one state/association member of the National Council
= 100% association or state member
A Better Way
A Coming of Age FFA
A Greater Hope
Aaron's Boys Home
Advent Group Ministries
Agape Villages Foster Family Agency
Alliance Human Services
Allies for Every Child
Bayfront Youth & Family Services
Berhe Group Home Inc. dba The Berhe Group
Bethany Christian Services
Casa de Amparo
Casey Family Programs
Chamberlain's Youth Services
Changing Faces Inc
Charis Youth Center
Children First Foster Agency
Children's Bureau of Southern California
Children's Home of Stockton
Courage to Change
Creative Solutions for Kids & Families, Inc.
Crittenton Services for Children and Family
Cultural Awareness, Inc
Dangerfield Institute of Urban Problems
David & Margaret Youth and Family Services
Dimondale Adolescent Care Facility
D'Veal Family and Youth Services
Eggleston Youth Centers, Inc.
Elite Family Systems, Inc.
Ettie Lee Youth & Family Services
Families For Children, Inc.
Family Builders by Adoption
Father's Heart Ranch
Fields Comprehensive Youth Services
First Place for Youth
Foster Children Safe Haven
Foster Hope Sacramento
Fresno Youth Care Homes Inc.
Gateway Residential Programs
Greater New Beginnings Youth Services
Greenhouse Family Services
Haven of Hope, Inc.
Haynes Family of Programs
Heritage Group Homes, Inc.
Inner Circle FFA
Inspire A Youth
Kamali'i Foster Family Agency, Inc.
Kern Bridges Youth Homes
Koinonia Family Services
KYJO Enterprises, Inc.
Legacy Behavioral Services
LifeCare Coalition Outreach Foster Family Agency
Lighthouse Mentoring Center
Litehouse Children & Family Services
LT's Group Home, Inc.
Mary's Help Inc.
McKinley Children's Center
Mile High Group Homes
Mountain Valley Child and Family Services
MSK Solution Inc dba Mile High Group Home
Murphy's Boys Group Home, Inc.
New Beginnings Residential Treatment Facilities
New Dimensions Foster Family Agency
New Families, Inc.
North Star Family Center
Nuevo Amanecer Latino Children Services
Oak Grove Center
Paradise Adolescent Home
Paradise Oaks Youth Services
Parents By Choice
Peacock Acres Inc
Plan It Life, Inc.
Promesa Behavioral Health
Purposely Chosen, Inc./Born for Nia Maternity Home
Rancho San Antonio
Rite of Passage Adolescent Treatment Centers
Side By Side
Sierra Child & Family Services
South Coast Children's Society
Star View Community Services
Summitview Child & Family Services
T&T House of Champions
The Heart Matters Foster Family Agency
The Light Keepers, Inc.
The REFUGE Inc
The Village Family Services
TLC Child and Family Services- Journey Academy
Transitions Children's Services
Triad Family Services
Trinity Youth Services
Unity Care Group
Valley Teen Ranch
Victory Family Services
Walden Family Services
Youth Services Network