When you join the National Council for Mental Wellbeing, you’re not just joining an influential community of more than 3,400 health care leaders — you’re adding your voice to a rallying cry to increase access to comprehensive, high-quality care right now. And we can give you the tools to be heard.
As a member, you, your staff and your board members will have access to a comprehensive array of tools, resources, networks and content to boost your leadership, build your workforce, improve your service delivery and increase your community impact. Here’s a snapshot:
Enjoy Exclusive Discounts
Take advantage of special savings throughout the year on:
- NatCon, the largest conference in mental health and substance use treatment.
- Our practice improvement offerings — from online trainings to onsite support.
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor trainings for you and your staff.
- Best-in-class services, products and solutions through our national partners.
- Posting, promoting and recruiting on Jobs Marketplace, powered by Triad.
- Subscriptions to two Wiley newsletters: Mental Health Weekly and Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Weekly.
Access Premium Content
Invest in yourself and your team through our learning opportunities:
- Access to Engage, our online membership community and resource database.
- Participation in our Interest Groups to learn how to advance care in select populations: Children, Young Adults and Families; Crisis Response; Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities; LGBTQ+; Older Adults; Rural Health; and Substance Use
- Priority access to breaking policy news, advocacy alerts and funding opportunities.
- Premier virtual learning, like our self-paced Cyberattack Simulation Series.
- Earn new continuing education credits during NatCon and partner programs.
- A free copy of our Annual Member Insights Report, a financial assessment tool.
- Free issues of The Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research.
Engage Thought Leaders
Gain new insight and advice from our subject matter experts:
- Engage our diverse lineup of sought-after consultants and senior advisors.
- Enjoy CCBHC implementation support and guidance to maximize your impact.
- Connect with our in-house experts for policy, technical assistance and trainings.
- Engage the National Council Medical Director Institute’s clinicians for advice.
- Amplify your brand with personalized support from our thought leaders.
- Participate in strategic meetings about the National Council and our field.