NatCon19: The Best in Behavioral Health
On March 25-27th, behavioral health’s premier conference, NatCon19, will kick off in Nashville, TN. NatCon19 is where the best in behavioral health gather to learn from industry experts, take in world-class entertainment, keep up on the most innovative products, and make new connections. Policy and advocacy are always a special focus at NatCon. This year, our NatCon19 Policy Track will help you gain understanding of the latest policy challenges and solutions and guidance on how you can influence policy to better support clinics and patients.
WHAT IS NATCON?
Each year, the National Council for Behavioral Health elevates the voice of the mental health and addiction treatment community at NatCon, the nation’s largest behavioral health conference. NatCon19 features an all-star lineup of thought leaders and keynote speakers, hundreds of conference sessions and workshops, world-class entertainment and the opportunity to network with the best and the brightest in behavioral health and health care. Some of this year’s headliners include health care innovator Atul Gawande, happiness guru Laurie Santos, bestselling author Anand Giridharadas, trauma expert Bruce Perry, and many more.
NATCON POLICY TRACK
NatCon19 is where policy meets practice. Attend our NatCon Policy Track sessions to learn the latest about policy development, implementation and most importantly, how you can influence policy to grow your practice and better serve patients. The NatCon19 Policy Track will offer sessions on some of today’s hottest topics including:
- Medicaid Waivers – leveraging opportunities to expand behavioral health services in Medicaid, while avoiding harmful proposals like work requirements, drug testing, etc.
- Workforce Recruitment – addressing provider shortages with new federal incentives.
- Criminal Justice – examining promising practices to reduce the criminalization of mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Parity – exploring federal and state-led parity enforcement efforts.
- Telehealth – sharing how providers can take advantage of recent expansions in telehealth service delivery options.
HOW TO REGISTER
Grow and learn alongside 5,000 of your fellow mental health and addiction advocates, providers, insurers and consumers and more by registering for NatCon19 TODAY. If you register by Friday, Jan. 11th you can take advantage of our Early Bird registration discount. Once you’ve registered, don’t forget to book your hotel!