Wellbeing Wednesdays, Episode 1
On Wednesday, November 18, more than 1,100 people united online to hear our panel of researchers, reporters and thought leaders discuss the future of health care during the first episode of “Wellbeing Wednesdays,” our new virtual town hall series bringing the best minds in mental health and addiction recovery to your digital doorstep. Enjoy the first of many conversations to come!
- Reyna Taylor, Vice President of Public Policy, National Council for Mental Wellbeing
- Brianna Ehley, States Reporter, POLITICO
- Carolyn Bye, Associate Vice President of Client Services, Morning Consult
- Chuck Ingoglia, President and CEO, National Council for Mental Wellbeing
- Bailey Bryant, Editor, Behavior Health Business (moderator)