Wellbeing Wednesdays, Episode 2 — COVID-19’s Impact on Maintaining Your Workforce
On Wednesday, February 24, we held “COVID-19’s Impact on Maintaining Your Workforce,” the second episode in our “Wellbeing Wednesdays” virtual town hall series connecting you with the best minds in health care and beyond. Our panelists offered tips, best practices and insights into workforce development during and beyond COVID-19.
- Bailey Bryant, Editor, Behavior Health Business (moderator)
- Brigitte D. Johnson, Esq., Executive Sr. VP of Corporate Affairs, Care Plus NJ
- Carolyn Petrak, MPA, Associate Executive Direcotr, Ability Network of Delaware
- John Tassoni, VP of Operations, Substance Use Mental Health Leadership Council of RI
- Alyssa Harley, PHR, Director of People & Culture, DATIS HR Cloud
- Chuck Ingoglia, President and CEO, National Council for Mental Wellbeing