NatCon is the largest conference on mental health and substance use care and your destination for next-level learning, peer-to-peer engagement and high-octane entertainment. Join us at the Gaylord National Harbor for NatCon22 from April 11-13, 2022, as we reflect on how far we’ve come as a community and how much further we can go in our field.
NatCon22 Call for Presentations Now Open
Submit by October 8, 2021
Unmatched Learning and Networking
Whether you’re new to NatCon or an event regular, there’s something for everyone at the largest conference in mental health and substance use treatment. Here’s a preview:
- In-person networking with thousands of health care colleagues.
- A front-row seat to the most sought-after speakers in our field.
- Personalized learning to boost your leadership, workforce and operations.
- Immersive exhibits showcasing the latest innovations in health care.
- Access to industry-leading services, products and technologies.
- The chance to earn dozens of continuing education credits.
- High-energy entertainment befitting the nation’s capital.
Get ready for three days of non-stop knowledge sharing against the backdrop of beautiful Washington, D.C., from April 11-13, 2022. Mark your calendar for NatCon22 today!
Amplifying Your Brand at NatCon22
More than a learning event, NatCon is your chance to connect with thousands of leading health care professionals from across the country. As an exhibitor or sponsor, you can:
- Promote your brand at the biggest conference in behavioral health.
- Network with today’s decision makers, leaders and frontline staff.
- Spend three days building your sales pipeline with quality leads.
- Showcase your products, services and solutions.
Get in front of mental health and substance use treatment’s most desirable audience – only at NatCon22! More information on deals, discounts and digital opportunities to come.
A Look Back at NatCon21
We took NatCon virtual for the first time in event history, delivering a powerful and perspective-shaping digital learning experience. From May 3-5, nearly 4,000 people united online to:
- Hear from 350+ world-class speakers in health care and beyond.
- View 150+ presentations on the latest trends and innovations in our field.
- Earn dozens of continuing education credits through professional associations.
- Engage 60+ exhibitors offering premium tools, resources and services.
- Connect with industry-best partners in our Virtual Solutions Pavilion.
- Celebrate peers during our National Council Awards of Excellence.
As an added bonus, attendees were able to learn on-demand – and add more CEUs to their portfolio – by accessing hundreds of NatCon21 videos all month long! Learn more.