As a leader in the mental health and substance use treatment field, you know that having good financial health is critical to your organization’s ability to deliver consistent, high-quality care.
National Council for Mental Wellbeing members are doing vital work to promote mental wellbeing nationwide. Despite this, we know funding challenges remain. That’s why we developed a new report – the first of its kind for our industry – to help C-Suite leaders evaluate your organization’s financial health.
Available to you at no cost, this report analyzed the sector across key indicators including sources of revenue, profitability, cash and savings, and assets and liabilities. Using 990 data from 2018, this assessment tool will enable comparability of financial health measures across National Council members. Our hope is that the data compiled here empowers leaders to make more informed decisions about their programs and services now and into the future.
Who It’s For
- C-Suite leaders of member and non-member mental health and substance use treatment providers
- Association executives
- National Council partners
- Profile of member agencies
- Profitability of member agencies
- Financial segmentation by cohorts
- Financial health of member agencies