Wellbeing Wednesdays: Episode 1
Welcome to “Wellbeing Wednesdays,” Our New Virtual Town Hall Series
On Wednesday, November 18, from 12-1 p.m. ET, we kicked off our new “Wellbeing Wednesdays” virtual town hall series with our first episode, “Where Does Health Care Go from Here?”
More than 1,100+ people from the U.S., Canada, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Ghana and Panama united online to gain insights into the future of our field. Together we:
- Talked about the recent election and how the new administration will impact health care.
- Discussed the legislative priorities in 2021 and how we can bring them front and center.
- Explored the role COVID-19 continues to play in mental health and addiction treatment.
A huge “thank you” goes out to our panelists for their thought leadership:
- Bailey Bryant – Editor, Behavioral Health Business (Moderator)
- Chuck Ingoglia – President and CEO, National Council for Mental Wellbeing
- Reyna Taylor – Vice President of Public Policy and Advocacy, National Council
- Brianna Ehley – States Reporter, POLITICO
- Caroline Bye – Associate Vice President of Client Services, Morning Consult
Didn’t get the chance to attend? No worries! Watch our event recording and be on the lookout for our next episode in February 2021!
Tags: Behavioral Health Care