The Future of 988: Increasing Accessibility
Now that we have celebrated the first anniversary of 988 Lifeline, it’s time to look at what’s to come!
Please join the National Council for Mental Wellbeing and Vibrant Emotional Health for The Future of 988: Increasing Accessibility webinar on August 21, 1-2 pm ET.
Vibrant Emotional Health has been working to increase accessibility of 988 Lifeline by expanding services such as Spanish-speaking text and chat, an LGBTQ+ subnetwork and video options for deaf and hard of hearing individuals. We will discuss the data-driven approaches used to build these services as well as services that will become available over the next few years.
After attending the webinar, you’ll have a better understanding of:
- The vision for the future of 988 Lifeline and how data-driven approaches are being utilized to increase equity and accessibility of services.
- The processes used to build service network development and expansion.
- New services and upcoming services coming down the pipeline.
- Kelly Clarke, VP, 988 Network Services, Vibrant Emotional Health
- Ryan Kaspar, AVP, network Operations, Vibrant Emotional Health