Young Leaders Program
The National Council Conference’s Young Leaders Program helps foster the continued success of rising behavioral health leaders under the age of 35.
Participation in the Young Leaders Program includes access to all NatCon programming at the significantly discounted price of $450 (for members only). The program brings together young leaders from across the country to learn from one another and rub elbows with some of the biggest names in health care. It helps participants leverage specialized learning and networking opportunities. This is a can’t-miss opportunity for your young staff members.
More specifically, the Young Leaders Program offers:
- All conference events, including inspiring keynote addresses, workshops, TED-style talks, Ignite sessions, workshops, films and receptions.
- Exclusive events only for Young Leaders.
- Additional opportunities to network, learn and connect.
- Exclusive access to information on the benefits of national advocacy, practice improvement and collective action.
The Young Leaders Program gives rising stars:
- Concrete strategies to recognize and exercise leadership.
- Stronger networking skills to build stronger relationships with peers and superiors.
- A broader network of peers and colleagues.
- A deeper understanding of how the National Council can provide leaders with the tools and resources to support workplace excellence.
To receive this coupon code please email Jody Levison-Johnson at JodyLJ@thenationalcouncil.org. This coupon code cannot be combined with any other offer, is subject to verification of age and has limited availability.
“I think it’s a wonderful thing to encourage and develop young people in this field. We are young, excited and are the future of this field, and with the right guidance and development, who knows where we can go.”
– NatCon16 Young Leader