Hill Day 2016
The National Council partnered with 14 national advocacy organizations to host National Council Hill Day 2016! Nearly 600 advocates met with hundreds of Members of Congress, sharing with them the important messages of funding and supporting mental health and substance use treatment services. The National Council thanks our partner organizations and ALL of our advocates for their tremendous work.
Hill Day 2016 was held in partnership with: NAMI, Mental Health America, Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance, International Bipolar Foundation, Legal Action Center, Association for Behavioral Health and Wellness, Hazelden Betty Ford Institute for Recovery Advocacy, National Association of Social Workers, NAADAC the Association for Addiction Professionals, Faces and Voices of Recovery, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, the Network for Social Work Management, Young People in Recovery and Association for Recovery Schools.
HILL DAY 2016 FACT SHEETS (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
- Expand Excellence in Mental Health Act (S. 2525/H.R. 4567)
- Mental Health First Aid Act (S. 711/H.R.1877)
- Mental Health Access Improvement Act (S. 1830/H.R. 2759)
- Mental Health in Schools Act (S. 1588/H.R. 1211)
- FY2017 Substance Use and Mental Health Appropriations
- Achieving Comprehensive Mental Health Reform