HILL DAY 2019 FACT SHEETS
Thank you to the more than 700 advocates and 26 national partner organizations who joined us this year to make Hill Day 2019 such a resounding success! The largest Hill Day yet, attendees from 43 states and DC met with over 350 legislators on Capitol Hill, the impact of which is still rippling through the halls of Congress.
Again, thanks to all advocates for your efforts at Hill Day 2019. The National Council looks forward to seeing you back for Hill Day 2020 at the Hyatt Regency in Washington DC, June 23-24, 2020! In the meantime, subscribe to our policy updates newsletter, Capitol Connector, to stay engaged and prepared to take on the Hill next year.
The 2019 Hill Day fact sheets are available for download:
- Excellence in Mental Health and Addiction Expansion Act (S. 824/H.R. 1767)
- Mainstreaming Addiction Treatment Act (S. 2074/H.R. 2482)
- Mental Health Access Improvement Act (S. 286/H.R. 945)
- Medicaid Reentry Act (H.R. 1329)
- FY 2020 Appropriations
- Talking Points and Hill Day Cheat Sheet
Copies of the fact sheets will only be provided as a part of leave-behind packets for congressional staff on Wednesday.
If attendees are interested in having their own copies of the 2019 Hill Day Fact Sheets, they are encouraged to print them on their own prior to their arrival at Hill Day 2019.
Copies of the Hill Day fact sheets and talking points will also be made available in the Hill Day App.
- Don’t have that app? Search for “NatCon Hill Day” in the App Store and download the Hill Day 2019 app.