HILL DAY 2020 FACT SHEETS
The National Council and Hill Day 2020 Partners are currently updating the policy platform for Hill Day 2020. Please check back here for the 2020 policy asks. Questions? Email MalkaB@TheNationalCouncil.org.
For reference, here are the 2019 Hill Day fact sheets:
- Excellence in Mental Health and Addiction Expansion Act (S. 824/H.R. 1767)
- Mainstreaming Addiction Treatment Act (S. 2074/H.R. 2482)
- Mental Health Access Improvement Act (S. 286/H.R. 945)
- Medicaid Reentry Act (H.R. 1329)
- FY 2020 Appropriations
- Talking Points and Hill Day Cheat Sheet
Copies of the fact sheets will only be provided as a part of leave-behind packets for congressional staff on Wednesday.
If attendees are interested in having their own copies of the 2020 Hill Day Fact Sheets, they are encouraged to print them on their own prior to their arrival at Hill Day 2020.
Copies of the Hill Day fact sheets and talking points will also be made available in the Hill Day App.