CCBHCs will be held accountable for providing high-quality care and ensuring good clinical outcomes for all patients that walk through their doors—including patients served by Designated Collaborating Organizations. Follow the links below to learn how to transform your practice through staffing and workflow changes that will help you meet these new clinical excellence requirements. Please check back to these pages often for the latest updates and new resources.
- Population Health Management
- Adapting Clinical Workflow and Caseloads in Alignment with PPS Cost Reimbursement
- Expanding Clinical Services
- Managing Clinical Relationships with DCOs
RESOURCES FROM THE NATIONAL COUNCIL
Integrated CCBHC Certification Criteria Feasibility and Readiness Tool
Becoming a CCBHC: Where Do You Stand?
Follow the Money: Investing in the Success of Your CCBHC with Cost Reporting
- Excellence in Mental Health Act: An Introduction
- What is a CCBHC?
- CCBHC Implications and Opportunities
RESOURCES FROM SAMHSA and CMS
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration has published a variety of tools to help states and providers prepare for CCBHC implementation. These include:
- State Certification Guide
- PPS Reference Guide
- Care Coordination Resources (including information on care transitions, working with a DCO, using telehealth, and more)
- Cultural Competence Resources
- Governance and Oversight Resources (including addressing governing board requirements, and more)
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has established a webpage with additional resources related to cost reporting and prospective payment systems, including two sets of FAQs on CCBHC payment.
NEED MORE HELP?
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Mohini Venkatesh at MohiniV@TheNationalCouncil.org