Over the years, community mental health and addiction treatment centers have proven their strength and ability to shape political outcomes. Most recently, mental health and addiction issues proved to be very important as Congress debated health care reform in 2017. Throughout that yearlong process, it was evident: lawmakers value your experiences and trust your expertise; your clients trust and value the services you provide.
In 2018, your organization can once again mobilize to become a powerful force in politics and shaping of national policies. The resources below will help your organization create, launch and sustain a successful voter registration program for the 2018 Midterm Elections.
- National Council’s Voter Registration Toolkit
- State-by-State Registration Deadlines
- Fair Elections Legal Network: Voter Registration Drive Guides
- Nonprofits, Voting, and Elections
- Promotional Voter Registration Flyers
- Webinar recording and slides
- Social media Toolkit
If you have questions or need additional assistance at any time during your voter registration efforts, please feel free to reach out directly to Michael Petruzzelli at MichaelP@TheNationalCouncil.org.