This new analysis is the only U.S. estimate of enrollment in a wide range of behavioral health management models including traditional managed behavioral health models, health plan management initiatives, employee assistance programs, and disease management initiatives.
The national behavioral health management market metrics will include a number of critical data sets:
- U.S. enrollment in behavioral health management programming, since 1993
- Behavioral health management program organizational market share by program type, for 2011
- Current enrollment and enrollment trend data for managed behavioral health programs and employee assistance programs
- Specialty disease management program enrollment
- Identification of the ‘top 10’ vendor programs by market share in each program type
- A listing of U.S. organizations providing behavioral health management services
- Profiles of over 360 U.S. organizations – including history, enrollment by program, contact information, and key executive team members
A key strategic issue for executives in the health care field is how mental health and addiction treatment benefits are being managed, but traditional measures of enrollment do not provide the total picture of the landscape for planning. This enhanced publication captures new management models, including specialty disease management initiatives and various health plan models for integrated management. With the growing concern about managing the care and cost of consumers with multiple chronic conditions – which includes a large proportion of consumers with behavioral health conditions – these market metrics are critical information.
- System Requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader v5.0 or higher
- File Format: Adobe PDF file
- File Size: 16.3 MB
- Pages: 440
- ISBN #: 1-59423-148-6
- Published/Released: May 12, 2011