National Council members are healthcare organizations and management entities that offer treatment and supports to more than eight million adults and children living with mental illnesses and addictions. Find a National Council member organization — behavioral health provider organizations and networks, states, counties, managed care companies, and advocacy associations — in your state.
Affiliate members are organizations that provide products, programs, and services to healthcare organizations and professionals. Affiliate members support National Council members in meeting the needs of individuals with mental illness and addictions. See a list of National Council affiliate members who support behavioral health provider organizations.
Already a National Council member?
- Log in for access to the member listserve and other exclusive benefits
- Review our full array of member benefits
- Check out what affiliate members have to offer
Not sure if you’re a member?
- Review the list of member organizations by state
Not yet a member?
- Learn why it pays to join
- Request information today or contact Liane Kluge directly at LianeK@thenationalcouncil.org or 202-684-7457, ext. 340.