Health Equity Workshop Series Part 2: Practical Steps for Application
Practical steps for making change within your organization often starts with looking at policies and procedures. To create a more resilient and diverse workforce, looking at human resources processes and training are an effective way to start the change process. Another is looking at evidenced-based practices and cultural adaptations depending on the communities upon which you serve.
In this webinar we will:
- Understand the impact implicit bias has on hiring interview and appraisal processes.
- Describe what an Equitable hiring and performance process is.
- Explain the importance of cultural humility training on building a resilient workforce.
- Describe how to culturally adapt EBPs.
- Explain the process of choosing the right EBP for your population/ or adapting it.
Don’t forget to register for Part 1: Understanding the Landscape of Mental Health and Substance Use Challenges!
The Social Justice Leadership Academy