What Leadership Teams Need to Know About Risk Management, Avoiding Lawsuits and Breaches of the Standard of Care
The likelihood of successfully implementing risk management principles throughout an organization is significantly greater if top leadership is involved in the effort.
This webinar addresses five critical principles for avoiding lawsuits and breaches of the standard of care. These principles are based on over 50 years lessons learned in litigation of behavioral healthcare professional liability claims.
The webinar will discuss how to:
- Ensure assessment and treatment decisions are made with adequate information
- Be aware of the danger signs and acute symptoms that indicate imminent risk of suicide
- Utilize the best available evidence and research for assessment and treatment decisions for patients who may be a danger to others
- Use guidelines to avoid employment practice lawsuits
- Protect patients from sexual misconduct of staff and other patients
This event is best suited for behavioral healthcare provider leaders and leadership teams.