Leading the way forward for CCBHCs: Netsmart and National Council Population Health Partnership
There’s the saying: “good things come in twos.” The enhanced partnership between The National Council for Mental Wellbeing and Netsmart is designed to keep more of the goodness – care coordination, population health management, value-based care – moving ahead with better outcomes than ever before.
Attend this webinar to learn how CCBHCs, health homes and other behavioral health organizations can benefit from this relationship, including:
- Access to a national CCBHC outcomes and reporting data repository
- Best practices and stories of CCBHC model transformation
- Information on the preferred care coordination solution for CCBHCs, CareManager
- A platform that can help identify gaps in care, including social determinants of health
- Experts, practices, and technology that support proactive care delivery, improved outcomes and reduced costs
- Networking and partnership with CCBHCs across the U.S.
Join the National Council for Mental Wellbeing, Missouri Behavioral Health Council and Netsmart for this informative webinar. You’ll walk away understanding how the marriage of technology and partnership can help you deliver a more comprehensive range of mental health services while lowering costs across the behavioral health ecosystem.