It’s that time of year again! Time to break out the shiny decorations, hunt for presents and participate in holiday traditions — like making your case to attend NatCon, our annual conference.
OK, that last one might not be on your list of winter to-dos, but if it is, we can help you get the green light to attend NatCon24 in downtown St. Louis from April 15-17!
To help you make a compelling case to your boss, consider using our email template, or incorporate some of these provocative points into your own messaging:
- Serious Savings: The cost of entry to NatCon24 will never be lower! Save your seat (and some serious cash) when you register for our conference by Friday, Dec. 15.
- Relationship Building: We’re bringing 5,000+ health care professionals and countless speakers and exhibitors together for three days of learning — network with them!
- Big Takeaways: Choose from hundreds of diverse sessions! You’ll leave with insight into new treatment trends and technologies that can benefit the work you do.
- Higher Education: Strengthen your skill set by earning continuing education or continuing medical education credits from accrediting bodies nationwide.
- Rejuvenation: Take a break to connect with colleagues, enjoy locally inspired entertainment and take in the big city – here’s a glimpse of the energy onsite!
We know it’s not easy setting aside the time (and budget) to attend a conference. But NatCon24 is more than just an event! It’s an opportunity to help move our field forward.
And it’s an invitation to invest in yourself, your organization and your community – one thousands of people accept each year. We hope you’re among them in 2024. Good luck!