Position your organization for success in the changing health care landscape by taking the lead in case to care management. As health care reform advances and health homes become the norm, behavioral health case managers are in demand.
More knowledgeable and better skilled case managers can effectively move your organization toward a broader care management approach, applying their experience to the new world of health homes, integrated care and more — while providing you with a new marketable service for the broader health care system.
Bring Custom Case Management Training to Your Organization
The National Council can organize a custom Case to Care Management training at location and dates of your choice. The custom training price offers significant savings. Ask us how we can bring a training to you.
Who Should Attend?
New and seasoned case managers currently working for organizations that provide:
- Behavioral health
- Primary care
- Integrated behavioral health and primary care, including health homes
Case to Care Management training will expand your case managers’ capacity in health care navigation, build on their existing skills in health behavior change and help them gain a better understanding of the common health problems and basic interventions for individuals with serious mental illness and those with chronic health problems. Case managers will take a deep dive into:
- Current health care trends impacting their role.
- Differences between physical and behavioral health care cultures.
- Strategies to build strong partnerships with primary care providers.
- Tools to help people change their health behavior.
A robust and challenging curriculum will enrich your programs and bring your organization to the next level. Case managers will gain insight on:
- National forces driving change.
- Conceptual framework for change: health homes, chronic care model.
- The role of case managers in supporting health care navigation.
- Rapid cycle change principles applications for health behavior change, goal planning and documentation.