Partner with Us
The National Council for Behavioral Health’s Partnership Program helps connect organizations with a shared mission and passion for mental health and addiction treatment and services. Through the Partnership Program, we can help your organization achieve its strategic goals by increasing your visibility, communicating key information to our networks and sharing tools and strategic insight. The Partnership Program is a collaboration. By strengthening each organization we partner with, we will improve mental health and addictions outcomes across the United States. Partner with us today.
The Partnership Program includes four Partner levels – Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. You can select the level that offers benefits that best align with your organization’s goals and needs. For more information about which level is best for you, download the Partnership Program brochure. If you are ready to get started, complete the application below.
As a Partner, you have access to two types of benefits – Base Benefits and Perk Benefits. For more detailed information about the partner benefits (base and perk), download the Partnership Program brochure:
- Featured logo on the National Council website listing your Partner level.
- Special “Official National Council Partner” logo for use on your website, email signature and organization material (commensurate with Partner level).
- Participation in the National Council’s spring and fall Partners’ meeting.
- Networking opportunities at NatCon, Board Meetings and Hill Day.
- Exclusive discounted NatCon registration and early selection of Exhibit Hall booth location.
- Access to 50+ interactive National Council webinars offering tools and resources on clinical, administrative, marketing, health information technology (HIT) and other topics, with live Q&A opportunities.
- Rotating inclusion in the National Council’s weekly BHive e-newsletter featuring your company logo.
Partners are only able to select a specific number of Perk Benefits. Some examples of Perk Benefits include:
- Ad placement at a National Council event (e.g., Hill Day or NatCon) – available for Bronze Level Partners and higher.
- Inclusion of upcoming organization webinars in National Council’s Webinar Roundup newsletter (70k+ contacts) – available for Silver Level Partners and higher.
- Participation in a virtual small group roundtable with National Council members and other partners to discuss issues relevant to your products, services and provider pain points – available for Silver Level Partners and higher.
- Complimentary booth space at NatCon conferences (6,000+ attendees) – available for Gold Level Partners and higher.
- Marketing-oriented emails to National Council members (15k+ contacts) – available to Platinum Level Partners and higher.
- And more…
Please view the Partnership Program brochure for additional details on these and other benefits.
Questions about the National Council’s Partnership Program? Contact us at partners@TheNationalCouncil.org.
Apply to be a part of the National Council Partner Program by completing this application.
After you have completed and submitted your application, a National Council staff member will confirm your application has been received. Upon review of your application, a National Council staff member will contact you about your application status, selected benefits and next steps. This application may take up to 30 minutes to complete.