National Council Conference #NatCon15
The National Council Conference is the nation’s premier specialty health care conference, attended by executives, board members and staff from the nation’s community mental health and addiction treatment organizations. Each year, this can’t miss event features the latest innovations, science and business and clinical best practices.
Live stream schedule (all times Eastern)
Tuesday, April 21
- 2:00 pm The State of the Union: Mental Health and Addictions, Ashley Judd, Patrick Kennedy and David Satcher (Member access only)
- 3:30 pm Ignite sessions with Carl Clark; Rebecca Farley; Isabella Morgia di Vicari; and Ji-Hae Park
Wednesday, April 22
- 8:30 am David Satcher
- 8:30 am The Need for Disruption in Behavioral Health, Denny Morrison
- 8:50 am Fear: Ebola vs. Suicide, David Covington
- 9:10 am Rethinking Behavioral Health Care in the 21st Century, Arthur Evans
- 11:15 am The Secrets of Long Life, Health, and Happiness, Dan Buettner
- Download the handouts for the sessions and preconference universities you attend as the conference is paperless.
- Also review the 2015 CE and CME Attendee Packet to see which sessions qualified at this year’s National Council Conference.
- Download the new and improved NatCon mobile app to enhance and simplify your conference experience.
- Complete your evaluations and request CE/CME credit through May 22, 2015.
Get a taste of the conference…
NATCON15 FINAL PROGRAM
APRIL 20-22 | Orlando, FL
“The National Council Conference is the very best conference for the behavioral health field, always cutting edge, always relevant.”
- Conference ‘14 attendee