State associations of behavioral health providers have played a leading role in CCBHC implementation in demonstration and non-demonstration states alike. The National Council offers support to our member associations seeking to advance the CCBHC model in their states.
General resources for behavioral health associations can be found on the CCBHC Overview page in the “Learn More” section.
Additional state behavioral health association support available through the CCBHC Success Center includes:
- An overview presentation for your staff and/or membership to orient them to the CCBHC model, experiences in other states and options available for state implementation.
- Deep-dive(s) into key implementation topics of interest to your membership and your state, such as (but not limited to) best practices identified from seasoned CCBHCs; clinical, operational and financial implications of the shift to prospective payment; CCBHC data collection and quality reporting requirements; strategies for making the case for CCBHC adoption; or any other relevant topics.
- Peer-to-peer connections with other clinics or state associations involved in implementation of the model.
- A customized package of CCBHC consulting for your CCBHC members and/or your full membership designed to support implementation success.
- Support with advocacy efforts at the state and federal level.
- Other strategic planning, educational or implementation support as needed.