The National Council offers information and technical assistance to states interested in pursuing the model or learning about the CCBHC experience in other states. We welcome inquiries from Medicaid agency officials, behavioral health department officials, governors’ offices, state legislators and staff, other state policymakers and research or advocacy groups focused on state policy.
Additional state implementation support available through the CCBHC Success Center includes:
- An overview presentation for your team to orient them to the CCBHC model, experiences in other states and options available for state implementation.
- Deep-dive presentations or discussions on key implementation topics of interest to your state, such as (but not limited to) clinical and financial implications of the shift to prospective payment; strategies to align the payment rate with your state’s goals for crisis response, integrated care, value-based purchasing and more; CCBHC data collection and quality reporting requirements; lessons learned from other states in reducing hospitalizations and incarcerations; or any other relevant topics.
- Peer-to-peer connections with other states that have implemented the model.
- A comprehensive readiness scan and strategic planning process led by MTM Services, including a gap analysis and an analysis of the alignment between CCBHC quality measures and data reporting with existing state quality and reporting requirements. Learn more.
- Other strategic planning, educational or implementation support as needed.