When it comes to helping communities thrive, knowing where to start can be difficult. We can help through our Interest Groups initiative.
Every September, the nation comes together to recognize National Recovery Month, a time to bring awareness to the importance and impact of recovery. More than just an annual observance, National Recovery Month represents a powerful opportunity for change through collaboration.
It’s a chance to raise our voices for those most in need, support recovery efforts nationwide and honor the incredible gains made by so many. Equally important, it’s an opportunity to unite through a shared commitment to change how substance use challenges are viewed and treated.
To help you do that in your community, and in support of this year’s theme – “Recovery for Everyone: Every Person, Every Family, Every Community” – we compiled a variety of tools and resources available to you throughout the month. Take advantage today:
- Visit our National Recovery Month webpage for educational materials.
- Visit our Advocacy page to take action and learn about legislation that supports recovery.
- Download our National Recovery Month graphics for sharing on your channels.
- Use our social media messaging to educate and inspire your audiences.
- Take advantage of our recovery-related consulting and training services.
- Read new thought leadership from Mental Health First Aid.
- Register for our “Wellbeing Wednesday” to explore youth substance use.
- Attend an upcoming webinar to discover recovery strategies.
- Join an Interest Group to support recovery in underserved populations.
This National Recovery Month, the National Council for Mental Wellbeing will continue to amplify the importance of connecting people to care that leads to life-long recovery. We hope these resources will help you do the same. To learn more about our recovery efforts, contact us.
National Council for Mental Wellbeing